Ingredients – Little millet flakes, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, dried onion and ginger flakes, peppercorn, cumin, Pink salt.
You don’t have to throw out all your favorite foods to get a big health boost. With just a few small and meaningful food changes you can bring long-term health benefits – no matter how tiny the change is.
OGMO breakfast mixes could be one such small change towards your goal.
The basic premise of these mixes is;
Blend of wholegrain, seeds & spices; These mixes are a blend of wholegrain rolled flakes, chia & pumpkin seeds, dried fruits and some beneficial Indian spices (turmeric, cinnamon and black pepper).
Benefits of Soaking; The concept of OGMO breakfast mix is based on the benefits of soaking wholegrain and seeds overnight or for 5-6 hours before serving. Soaking of grains helps break down the phytic acid found in wholegrain and also removes this enzyme inhibitor and makes them easy to digest without bloating.
Make-ahead convenience; when you are racing against time in the morning, making a healthy breakfast is the last thing in your mind. Switch to OGMO, because some healthy breakfast ideas don’t take forever to make.
How to prepare: OGMO mixes are easy and cook-free.
- Simply cut sachet, pour content in a jar or bowl.
- Add water little above the content and refrigerate overnight.
- Take out the jar, add some more water (according to your taste), a tablespoon or more of fresh curd or yogurt, stir well and enjoy a power breakfast the next morning.
More tasty tips:
- Add freshly grated carrots, cucumber or pomegranate kernel or an Indian tadka for more taste and nutrition.
- Cold or warm; You can eat them cold or even microwave them for 30-60 seconds before eating.
- You can prepare several servings of OGMO meal and refrigerate. They stay good for 5-7 days in refrigerator.
Make your breakfast count!
To know more about our products, visit at