If you ate today, thank a farmer.
Discover the ancient Indian grains again through our contest “Move 2 Millet” and support our farmers.
Minor millets such as Barnyard millet, Little Millet, Foxtail millet, proso millet were traditionally cultivated widely in India. Many of these are endangered now and some of them are totally been eliminated from our diet.
However these tiny powerhouses of nutrient are being rediscovered again and their demand is increasing, thanks to people becoming health conscious. OGMO Foods is using these minor millets into their breakfast mixes.
The contest “Move 2 Millet” is our effort to make a small difference by:
- Creating awareness about minor millets and trying to bring them in mainstream again.
- Educating farmers about the health benefits and ease of growing.
- Empowering farmers and their families by giving employment in our unit.
- Follow OGMO handles at Facebook or Instagram.
- Tag 3 or more friends who would love to eat good food.
- Complete the caption “ I would like to “Move 2 Millet” because …..”
Feel free to include a picture of OGMO Millet Raabdi or Beet Raisin with hashtag #move2millet in your comment at Facebook to bring your story to life. You can post pictures on your profile or in story at Instagram using hashtag #move2millet”.
You may use #move2millet or #supportfarmers to make your point.
- The competition is being conducted by OGMO foods which is an Indian FMCG enterprise.
- The contest is open to residents of India only
- The winner will be randomly selected.
- 3 Winner from Facebook and 3 winners from Instagram followers will receive a gift hamper from OGMO containing four packs of Millet breakfast mixes.
- Opening date for the competition is 6th January 2019
- Closing date for the competition is 15th January 2019
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- The winner will be notified by DM on facebook and Instagram.
- The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.