OGMO’s Mango Cranberry is bursting with flavorful blend of Indian mango, chewy cranberry bits, healing Indian spices (turmeric & pepper) and loaded with chia & pumpkin seeds to give that extra bite.
You can make these mixes both ways – Instant & oevrnight.
- Cut satchet and add content in a jar or bowl.
- Add about 1 cup of any liquid (coconut water/orange juice) or milk (plain/coconut/almond/cashewnut milk/soya milk).
3. You can add hot liquid or milk, cover for 4-5 minutes and enjoy your meal.
Microwave the jar for about 1 -2 minutes on high power.
4. Add more liquid or milk according to your taste (some like it thick while some like their porridge slightly runny and liquid).
Enjoy your instant & healthy breakfast or anytime snack.
- If you are using a microwave to make this, make sure you use a large jar. As the liquid will start boiling and spill.
- Add fresh fruits or chopped nuts to increase the nutritive value and taste of OGMO meal.
- Cut and pour satchet content in a bowl or jar.
- Add about 3/4 cup of milk (plain milk/almond milk/coconut milk/soya milk).
- Refrigerate overnight or for atleast 5-6 hours to get the benefits of soaked grains and seeds.
- Take out the jar/bowl next morning and leave it aside to come to normal room temperature (in chilly mornings, but you will love the chilled version during hot days)
- Add more liquid/milk to your liking and enjoy a healthy meal.