INDIA’S # 1st
Banana Chocolate (Rolled Oats)
A delicious way to fuel your body with this warming cinnamon and chocolaty flavor packed with the goodness of banana, dark chocolate, chia & pumpkin seeds.
Mango Cranberry (Rolled Oats)
It’s bursting with flavorful blend of Indian mango, chewy cranberry bits, Indian spices (turmeric & pepper) and loaded with chia & pumpkin seeds to give that extra bite.
Beet Raisin (Rolled Millet)
Add some spark to your morning with this energizing blend of soft raisins, crunchy chia & pumpkin seeds packed with the powerhouse of vibrant pink real beetroot powder.
Millet Raabdi (Rolled Millet)
It is like waking up to a refreshing morning with comforting flavors of Indian spices (cumin & pepper), crunchy super-seed mix and creamy curd to round out the flavor.
OGMO breakfast mixes
Why OGMO Mixes
Little things that can add up to make a big difference!
You don’t have to throw out all your favorite foods to get a big health boost. With just a few small and meaningful food changes you can bring long-term health benefits – no matter how tiny the change is.
OGMO breakfast mixes could be one such small change towards your goal.
OGMO breakfast mixes are based on;
- Plant Based Diet – It focusses on minimally processed foods derived from plant sources. The diet is directly linked to various health benefits, including reducing heart disease, obesity, diabetics and many more.
- Low Glycemic Index food – Low GI foods are digested, absorbed and metabolized slowly and cause a slower rise in blood glucose level. (eg. Millet, Oat, chia, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon)
- Benefits of soaking wholegrain and seeds overnight before serving. Plants contain an anti nutrient called ‘Phytic acid’ which can cause digestive issues by inhibiting the absorption of important vitamins and minerals.
- Prebiotic benefit – Prebiotic are a type of plant fiber (resistant starch) that human body cannot digest but they help flourish good bacteria in our digestive system to fight disease and boost immune system. Some of the fiber content decrease during cooking. The best way is to consume them raw rather than cooked. (eg. Millet, oats and cocoa powder)
- Make-ahead convenience to save your time during morning rush hours. These mixes are completely cook-free. All you need to do is Prep . Sleep . Eat . Repeat
Benefits of OGMO Mixes;
Good Carb Breakfast – Complex carb (Resistant starch) from Minor Millets & Oats. Unlike simple carb foods these are slow energy releasing food which helps lower cholesterol, lower LDL, control blood sugar.
Good Fat – From Chia seeds (Omega 3) and pumpkin seeds (Omega 3 & Omega 6)
High Dietary fiber and soluble fiber – from millets and oats (beta-glucan) reducing cholesterol and blood sugar
Antioxidants – from plant seeds, dry fruits, spices, wholegrains
Protein – Chia seeds contain 3.5 gms protein per 2 tbsp. Even Oats pack 11 gms protein per cup.
Pre Biotic food – From Oats and Minor millets.
These mixes are your perfect companion for:
- Morning breakfast
- After-school snack
- Mid-day office snack
- Post workout snack
- Travel food
- Dessert too
These mixes are:
- Completely cook free
- Gluten free
- Nut free
- Dairy free
- Transfat free
- Refined sugar free
Make your breakfast count!
Millet Raabdi – Savory Delight
Beet Raisin – Barnyard Millet Delight
Some useful tips..
1.Add nut milk or plant based milk (almond, cahsewnut, coconut), nut butter or fresh curd and yogurt for more creamy and nutritious OGMO meal. Bring more crunch by adding fresh fruits, nuts, dried fruits in the morning.
2.For more Probiotic & Prebiotic benefits, soak OGMO mix in warm milk to which a teaspoon of fresh curd has been added. The oats would become soft in the morning and the curd would have set.
3.Don’t make the mistake of adding too much liquid while soaking OGMO mix to keep them puffed up. Oats absorb all the extra moisture and become soggy.
You may need to add extra liquid to OGMO millet mixes before serving as they tend to become dry.
4.Cold or warm and Instant;
Cold version: For maximum benefit of soaked grains and super seeds. Add content to a bowl, add milk and refrigerate overnight. Next morning, add some more milk to adjust consistency and enjoy.
Warm version: Add warm liquid (any milk, fruit juice) keep it for 5-6 minutes and enjoy.
Instant vesion: Just add normal liquid (milk, juice), keep it for 20-25 minutes and enjoy. No need to add warm liquid, it can be straight from a can or pack.
Microwave version: You can eat them cold or even microwave them for 30-60 seconds before eating.
5.You can prepare several servings of OGMO meal and refrigerate. They stay good for 5-7 days in refrigerator.